Patient-centered Plus Care
Chiropractor patients come for the right reason–theirs
Imagine your office filled with patients who want to be there. Chiropractic practice management flows from good chiropractic practice patient management and our chiropractic coaching fits today’s doctors and patients.
We have coined the term Patient-centered Plus Care™ to better describe a chiropractic practice that puts the patient’s needs first. All of the management systems are relevant to the psychographic and clinical needs of each patient.
Because the doctor is symptom-sensitive not symptom –based the examination, diagnosis and treatment are based on best available research and clinical evidence. The focal point is the relationship between the spine and the nervous system. And when other strategies are needed, the doctor becomes an important referral resource.
The following descriptors paint the picture:
Chiropractor Business Assessment
- Ample patient visits 1000 – 2000+ patient visits a month
- Ample New Patient attraction averaging 30 – 40+ a month
- Great patient retention statistics 50 – 90+
- Low overhead averaging 40%
- Ample office space (1000-1200sq. ft.)
- High collection ratios 95%
- Strong and equitable financial policy
- Freedom from fee discounting
- Low stress, low confrontation
- No high pressure sales tactics
- Highly motivated staff
- Efficient office systems (management)
- Effective procedures (leadership)
- Ample patient hours: 20 – 24 hours per week